Forum
The Official Premiership Thread - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://www.lowerleaguemanager.com/forum)
+--- Thread: The Official Premiership Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - deanashtonsfoot - 12-01-2013

You never know mate, the way you're going at the moment...... Wink

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - ken66 - 12-01-2013

That would spice things up a bit wouldn't it?

You drop 2 divisions because you finished on 50 points less than the champions Wink

The Official Premiership Thread - Walks - 13-01-2013

Watching MOTD, never a penalty for saints. Wouldn't say Rodriguez dived as has been mentioned, but the defender never touched him.

The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 13-01-2013

Yeah, I thought it was a bit of a shocker at the time, but having seen it later I now know that it was a terrible decision.

Oh well, we aren't going to keep a clean sheet at the Hawthorns next week, so the counter may be reset to 4 or 5 as the starting figure on the sequence. Wink

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - ken66 - 13-01-2013

Reina on the floor injured but Liverpoo continue their attack. As soon as they lose the ball and Man Utd are on the attack, the ref blows for the physio Wtf

Mrgreen

Mrgreen

Re: RE: The Official Premiership Thread - f1dave - 13-01-2013

*claps*

The Official Premiership Thread - Soulfusion - 13-01-2013

*claps*
[/quote]

+1 Sums up all that is wrong with Britain

Great article Thup

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - WilliamMcBeard - 13-01-2013

A win for United, a very, very good match settled by a piece of kwaality from Vp and awful defending for the 2nd. We showed promise in the 2nd half, and that's enough for now; it's a long job. Very very sad to STILL hear songs as easy to interpret as MURDERERS, MURDERERS. No need, at all.

On more current issues, what a start at the Overpiced Stadium! I thought in the tunnel pre-match the ref looked pumped up, and he certainly gave a controversial decision. I say controversial not because it was in any doubt a penalty, simply because they aren't given regularly enough! Then a pen hits the post, dribbles along the line and stays out! Game on!

Oh, and for Koscielny, read Agger- not 'defending first' defenders.

Unlike my current favourite young player, Wisdom. Proper defender.

MANSLAUGHTERERS, MANSLAUGHTERERS doesn't roll off the tongue as easily though :p

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - WilliamMcBeard - 13-01-2013

Apparently innocent, proven by law isn't a popular one. Shrug

The Official Premiership Thread - darthpaul - 13-01-2013

I thought Webb was Uniteds ref, not sure how much we paid him today to never give any decisions Mrgreen The best being when Reina was down injured, Liverpool can play on fine for 2 minutes getting into United's box, they lose the ball and Webb then stops play! WTF, he must be a Liverpool fan after all.

Good win for United today, 2nd half Liverpool upped the game but for 60 mins we were in total control. RvP was class again.

The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 14-01-2013

Wtf was Koscielny doing? Just go and head the ball, ffs!

The Official Premiership Thread - JK_Nation - 14-01-2013

I was surprised Chelsea had Lamps take their penalty to go up 3-0, what with Jonathan Walters going on a hat trick. Mrgreen

The Official Premiership Thread - kin_lin - 14-01-2013

Just watched the highlights of the Stoke v Chelsea match, Walters had a penalty shot for Stoke to get his hat trick but clip the top of the crossbar . . . not a good day in the office I would guess Smile

Koscielny - watched highlights, it was dumb but not as bad as I thought it would be based on the comments here. Looked like he was caught in a poor position and reacted stupidly by going for the player instead of the ball (should have gone for the ball then 'accidentally' taken the player down while going for the ball to at least put some doubt in the ref's mind).

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - ken66 - 14-01-2013

Re: RE: The Official Premiership Thread - f1dave - 14-01-2013

Haha...