Forum
The Official Premiership Thread - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://www.lowerleaguemanager.com/forum)
+--- Thread: The Official Premiership Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37)

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - WilliamMcBeard - 03-03-2013

Bitch Wink

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - deanashtonsfoot - 03-03-2013

Let's face it, with their vast income I'm not sure Man Utd are totally reliant on CL football to service their debt. Yes it's a big debt, but they're a big club, so let's just get over the size of the debt and stop bringing it into every sodding conversation - they can afford it, so who gives a shit. It's the same as you or I paying a mortgage.

As for Arsenal, granted their financial security is a bonus, but let's not pretend missing out on Europe wouldn't be a big blow. Would players leave? Would transfer targets turn them down? It'll certainly make life harder, but like Man Utd they're too big not to be able to bounce back from it.

And what about Liverpool, with their 440m debt and potential lack of European football....

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - deanashtonsfoot - 03-03-2013

The Europa Lge earns you fuck all anyway. You'll be no more fucked than you are already, except you'll probably lose Suarez, which you may well do anyway. Wink

He loves it at our place, just like Fernand-oh....... Xabi Alons-oh... Mascheran-oh.... Raul Mereiles-oh....

ONEEEE MAN TEEEAAM, ONE MAN TEEEEEAAMMM!!!!!!! Mrgreen

The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 05-03-2013

Bloody stupid Ciaran Clark Mad

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - juvehero - 05-03-2013

I thought it was a foul by Dzeko to be honest Shrug

Young Clark shouldn't have given him the opportunity but I did think Dzeko caught him on the way down and made a bad situation even worse.

The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 05-03-2013

From where I was sat it looked like he just tripped over the ball. He shouldn't have put himself in the situation as we had just about seen off a step up in intensity from City and it was stoppage time in the first half. Just clear the bloody thing!

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - deanashtonsfoot - 09-03-2013

Ffs Villa, stop fucking up all of our predictions! Wink

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 09-03-2013

W00t Mrgreen

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 16-03-2013

+1

The Official Premiership Thread - Trikstahz - 16-03-2013

\o/ a win vs City and a Clean sheet! Woot

The Official Premiership Thread - darthpaul - 17-03-2013

Just 15 points clear now then...

The Official Premiership Thread - deanashtonsfoot - 17-03-2013

Well Villa are looking a lot more likely to stay up now.

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 17-03-2013

Depending on Wigan's result today and their game in hand, but yes we are looking more likely than we were a month ago Smile

I have to say that Andros Townsend is a good player, whereas Kevin Friend is a waste of space as a referee. We beat 12 yesterday.

Oh, and Brad Guzan Hail

Hopefully Wigan will balls up their games in hand, then the bottom three will start to look a little bit cut adrift.

From Villa in 17th it's really close now right up to Stoke in 10th. Only 4pts. If Wigan win those games in hand it would mean none of those clubs are safe yet.

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - JP - 17-03-2013

Effin' Liverpool result cost me £100. All they had to do was win, but no they balls it up...

The Official Premiership Thread - keefa - 17-03-2013

Bloody Wigan!

I barely care that we're losing - it is Chelsea away after all.

Newcastle's equaliser is potentially far more significant!

EDIT: Ballbags! Fuck off Wigan ffs.

RE: The Official Premiership Thread - Trikstahz - 17-03-2013

A game of fortunes.. this happens.. and yet nothing is given.. so Arouna Kone's goal and the non-sending off could be a massive advantage to Wigan.