The Official  Kits Request Thread
08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Yep. Lord knows what happened?
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
08-01-2012, 09:06 PM
It's Sunday...ask Him
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
09-01-2012, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2012, 07:11 AM by sparkyuk71.)
Thank you very much for the Sandhausen kit, can I use them as my avatar now? and how do import them into the game?
[just worked out the avatar bit! the psd file only had the home kit was it supposed to have both?]
Managing Mediocrity Since CM 97-98!
Currently Unemployed
09-01-2012, 07:29 AM
(08-01-2012, 09:06 PM)ken66 Wrote: It's Sunday...ask Him

Inquisition
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

09-01-2012, 05:54 PM
(09-01-2012, 07:02 AM)sparkyuk71 Wrote: Thank you very much for the Sandhausen kit, can I use them as my avatar now? and how do import them into the game?
[just worked out the avatar bit! the psd file only had the home kit was it supposed to have both?]

No the PSD was for JP. The attachments on the post are the PNG images. Do you already have Sandhausen kits in game? If so, just download these ones, name them exactly the same, and replace the old with the new.

If not, it involves creating an xml document. Very easy process which I can do for you, or you can read the guides on the OP.

100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
09-01-2012, 06:16 PM
3d kits are nigh on impossible. No further psds needed Sad
[Image: jptykes.png]
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
09-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Surely with 3d kits, it doesn't matter getting them 'spot on' as they appear so small on the game? Not that I'm competent enough to attempt them!
09-01-2012, 07:07 PM
(09-01-2012, 05:54 PM)WilliamMcBeard Wrote:
(09-01-2012, 07:02 AM)sparkyuk71 Wrote: Thank you very much for the Sandhausen kit, can I use them as my avatar now? and how do import them into the game?

No the PSD was for JP. The attachments on the post are the PNG images. Do you already have Sandhausen kits in game? If so, just download these ones, name them exactly the same, and replace the old with the new.

If not, it involves creating an xml document. Very easy process which I can do for you, or you can read the guides on the OP.

Hi William, I don't have any kits in the game and not sure how to add them and what's the OP? oh and by kits do you mean club badges etc? you can pm me if you like?
Currently Unemployed
09-01-2012, 08:49 PM
OP is opening post.

Do you have custom skins or any other images in your game?
09-01-2012, 09:45 PM
No don't think so its a stock install
Currently Unemployed
09-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Ok, so; you need to find your Sports Interactive folder. These are my breadcrumbs;

C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\kits

Likelihood is that there won't be a graphics/kits folder. Make them. Then it's up to you. Personally I'd download one of the kit packs from the opening post and then simply add the kits from here in the place of the Sandhausen ones. I could make you an .xml file but for one kit that seems a bit silly? Defo go for the kit pack. I have the German one as a last resort. Thing is, if you learn how to do it this time, the next time you'll already know what to do. But please keep coming back for advice if you get stuck. We all had to start somewhere! Thup

(N.B- I've entered username as mine is my schools name and would be confusing!)
10-01-2012, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 10:16 AM by sparkyuk71.)
does it slow the game down having kit packs? also I noticed the Germany kits have the the old league structure ie Regionalliga Nord and Sud, as it's now liga 3 will that matter or is the club id that make the difference?
Currently Unemployed
10-01-2012, 10:45 AM
If you use the skin cache it shouldn't slow down due to graphics.

Club id deals with graphics, nothing to do with the division/folder they're in Thup
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
10-01-2012, 07:59 PM
ok so I've copied the kits folder to sportsinteractive\graphics folder how do i get it to show up? it doesn't have to be a new save does it or can it apply to an existing save?
Currently Unemployed
10-01-2012, 08:24 PM
If it's in the correct folder, then it should just show. Tick the kits/logos option in preferences and skin cache needs to be ticked too. No need for a new save, they should just appear Wizard
10-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Been having a tinker with some sponsors to go with Milan kits. This is just too British IMO, but perhaps someone else could find the right club badge to fit? I've added the PSD file, so, happy tinkering!

[Image: 2ilo47s.jpg]

.psd   Any_Club.psd (Size: 3.26 MB / Downloads: 1)
10-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Change the red for blue and it's a Chelsea away/third?

*Edit*

Given that I've lost the creative flow atm would someone mind doing me a home and away for FH?

Home should be predominantly white with black trim/markings while away should be Royal blue (#4169E1) with white trim/markings - preferably in the same style as the home kit.

This sponsor please.
10-01-2012, 10:43 PM
That sponsor took me quite a bit of work to get spot on!!! Bloody Samsung would have been a walk in the park!
10-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I suppose Coventry is the nearest city/club to the Aston heartland in Warwickshire. Could equally be their kit of the red went to sky-blue?
10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
My attempt at the kits for a legendary club

AC Milano H

[Image: 10x7qsj.jpg]

A

[Image: 2ltkebd.jpg]

3rd

[Image: 2w2izox.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)