FM '18 Beta released
27-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Would it be tipping to explain how to find it? I don't expect to be able to use too much of the information either but there are certainly things that would be interesting to check out.
-------------------------------
Currently mismanaging: Newington Youth
Previous saves: 
The Quest for Working Undersoil Heating
What I Learned at the JD Academy

27-02-2018, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty sure that explaining where stuff is in the game isn't tipping. Tipping would be telling you how to interpret the data, not where to find it.
27-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but he seemed reluctant to share how he found it Smile
-------------------------------
Currently mismanaging: Newington Youth
Previous saves: 
The Quest for Working Undersoil Heating
What I Learned at the JD Academy

27-02-2018, 09:18 PM
Happy to share. I will get the directions sorted out tonight when I fire up FM18 after the girls have been put to bed.
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since Football Manager on Commodore 64!

GNU Terry Pratchett
28-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Ok to get to the Match Analysis:

- select Tactics from left side menu
- in the Tactics screen, select Analysis from the menu bar near the top of the screen
- in the Analysis drop-down menu, select Match
- Recent Match Analysis gives you a summary of the Positives and Negatives from the last 5 matches
- Individual Match Analysis gives you the usual graphic representation of dots and arrows on a pitch and heat maps (I think I have seen this previously in FM16 but not as well presented)
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since Football Manager on Commodore 64!

GNU Terry Pratchett
02-03-2018, 01:14 PM
FM18 update just got rolled out with the winter transfers. It crashed my graphic card driver, so I am installing driver update now.

GNU Terry Pratchett
20-03-2018, 01:04 AM
First time I've come across this, but I've just seen that if you agree to sign a free agent, you can offer them the chance to join the club on trial from the day his contract is agreed to the day he starts at the club if he's signed outside a window that he can actually join you in.
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

[Image: Ln8uvbH.png]