Update for FM'14 Rodderas and FM14
25-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Season 11:

No such luck

Pre-Season:

I stuck with the entirely same, but this time the media predicted us to win the league. I did let a couple of older players go....

We played quite well during our friendly encounters...

The Cup:

We did well in the first round beating Steinkjer for the first time in about 6 meetings. We were then rather unluckily drawn against Rosenborg who beat us 2-7 at home, and this upset things a little.

The League:

We started well and headed to the top of the table to trade blows with Skarp for promotion. However, it all went wrong with the cup loss. Morale and pride were severely damaged, and we slid down the table. I tried to remain upbeat, but when things didn't look to be turning round I cut my losses and resigned.

I figured that I was not going to secure promotion, and possibly would have been sacked anyway. I'd reached the end of my tether with Kolstad and need a new challenge, and this way I give another manager a chance to have some impact on the current season.

[Image: 40291587244_27474b4c04_z.jpg]

End of Kolstad Thoughts:

I've really enjoyed my time at Kolstad. The promotion being a particular highlight, but I feel I have got stuck in a rut. Some new scenery is required, and I'm looking to return back home....

25-03-2018, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2018, 02:58 PM by keefa.)
A shame that big defeat caused a rift in your team's belief. Hopefull you'll land somewhere decent back home and be fighting for promotion again soon.
25-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Unfortunate, things were looking to go in the right direction. I hope you find something with more potential!
25-03-2018, 07:06 PM
Bastards. Hope you get a better job.
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

[Image: Ln8uvbH.png]
26-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Sounds like you and Kolstad found the right time to part ways. Good luck job hunting!
-------------------------------
Currently mismanaging: Newington Youth
Previous saves: 
The Quest for Working Undersoil Heating
What I Learned at the JD Academy