The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'birthday' - Line: 105 - File: inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php 105 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 imagebirthday_profile
/showthread.php 461 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'birthday' - Line: 105 - File: inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php 105 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 imagebirthday_profile
/showthread.php 1595 pluginSystem->run_hooks

Football Transfer Gossip
04-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Seems to be that Valdes is all but a done deal. I chuffin' hate Mignolet so anything will be an improvement. Big game mentality and presence I think he'll bring, and if we do get him, Mignolet better get some well padded shorts for all the sitting on the bench he'll be doing.

Talking of players I dislike at Liverpool, I was glad to see Agger go, but for just £3m it's a tad annoying. He only wanted to go to Brondby, and they were honest enought to say they were skint. Aren't we kind?! Still, Lucas is mysteriously clinging on.
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
04-09-2014, 07:34 PM
You hate Mignolet???
04-09-2014, 07:57 PM
Have to say, I was surprised to hear that as well.

I was under the impression he was doing well. Shrug
04-09-2014, 09:48 PM
He's a good shot stopper. Poor at organising his back four. Doesn't seem to be a particularly dominant character. Valdes should be an improvement, although he always struck me as a wee bit undersized. Might struggle under the high ball in the PL?
"You've got a lot of talent, but you fail to see,
You paid for yours, I got mine for free"
20-09-2014, 07:43 AM

Ok then...
Currently managing: CS Concordia Chiajna, Romanian Liga I
24-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Valdes to United doing the rounds.
24-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Hinges on De Gea to Madrid is the rumour I heard.
[url=http://psntl.com/user/view/jptykes][/url]
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"