Football The Official International Friendlies Thread
04-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Not exactly helped by the completely vacuous host asking utterly meaningless questions, mind.

And Andy Townsend. Jesus Christ whose idea was it to put him "in and around" the commentary box?
04-09-2014, 12:12 AM
I love the Twitter account @ItsObviousAndy

Best thing that's come from Andy Townsend being a pundit Mrgreen
04-09-2014, 10:21 AM

Never a truer word Chris Thup
04-09-2014, 10:36 AM
Poll: Who's pundit line-up is worse? MOTD or ITV?

Anyone else already refusing to watch Phil Neville and Danny Murphy on the Beeb? And that's before you even consider Lawrenson and Crooks!
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
04-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Chiles and Townsend outstrip all other forms of shit punditry.

They are the kings when it comes to shit football television line-ups.
04-09-2014, 10:40 AM
I'd still take the BBC production quality of motd over itv any day. It's a pity Hansen is gone but at least GL is still there.
Currently managing: CS Concordia Chiajna, Romanian Liga I
04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Adrian Chiles is the worst football host I've ever seen and Andy Townsend talks a monumental amount of shite.

Even with Garth Crooks, the BBC is streets ahead. Remember "The Premiership"? (I do vaguely). That was a fucking car crash compared to MOTD if I remember rightly.
04-09-2014, 11:07 AM
TBH I rarely watch footy on terrestrial telly any more (not that there is much to watch). And regardless of which channel is on, I never watch the "pundits", either before, in the middle or at the end.

Of course, it goes without saying that small children are taught from an early age that Clive Tyldesley is a complete cunt.
"You've got a lot of talent, but you fail to see,
You paid for yours, I got mine for free"
05-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Currently managing: CS Concordia Chiajna, Romanian Liga I
05-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Yeah I saw that. I think his legs got caught up in the bra he was wearing in the last pic Smile
No longer mismanaging: Lower Maze, Northern Ireland Championship 2