Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Ukraine

Smorgon- Belarus first league. Start date 2013, the earliest available

Just picked any old team in the league, expectation is a top half finish

2013 season

Smorgon are a fully professional team who have never won any honours. Predicted to finish 7th in a 16 team league. We have a 3000 all seater stadium, adequate training facilities but the youth facilities are poor and need a lot of work.

Oh, apparently in this league you aren't allowed any foreign players! Should be interesting.

Signed a couple of journeymen on frees including a useful looking target man aged 34 . Also snapped up a couple of promising 15 year olds

Got off to a reasonable start, mid table and 2-4-4 after 10 games. Competitive but not able to hold a lead
After 20 games not much had changed. 4-6-10 and lower mid table
We struggled to string wins together and with a few games left some rumblings started about me getting replaced

With five games left we won to go 8pts clear of relegation places, but we were still 14/16 and under pressure

Potted after 28 games 14/16 after going 5-7-16

Solihull moors
2013/14
Arrived at a team in dire financial straits who had just survived in the conference north, the board want me to consolidate. Big challenge ahead. Quickly allowed a mass exodus to occur to reduce the wage bill

Tough start 1-0-5

FA cup
Vs stotfold away

Sacked after 9 league games with a record of 1-0-8

Took ages to get another job, a newly promoted team back in Belarus

Zvezda-BGU
2015 season.

This semi pro team wanted me to try and stave off relegation. Will be difficult in a league of fully professional teams
Given odds of 150/1 to get promoted

After 10 games we were competitive in all of them but had little to show for it, going 0-4-5

It took until matchday 22 to get our first win. We were 1-8-12 and had been very unlucky we hadn't really been dominated except in two games when we had lost 3-0 and 4-0. We still had a mathematical chance of staying up, 9 points adrift with 4 games left
Unfortunately we lost our next game 1-0 and relegation was confirmed
Finished bottom 1-9-16, relegated and sacked
17-08-2019, 07:16 AM
Good start then. Mrgreen
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

[Image: Ln8uvbH.png]
17-08-2019, 09:05 PM
He's certainly living up to his tag Mrgreen
19-08-2019, 09:04 AM
So far, so bad! Hope you'll find something else without having to wait ages again.
20-08-2019, 08:57 PM
After going two years, getting two job interviews and no offers I added all European leagues and applied for any bottom division jobs which became available

Limianos - Portuguese national championship group D
A semi pro team, with a target of avoiding relegation. A very small squad and no staff.
Started the season with 12 contracted players, mostly teenagers

Cup- out at the first hurdle to a non league team

After playing each team in our group once we were 2-0-7 but had just been taken over by a new board and won our first match after that, so I was hoping for a revival

Which didn't happen. Finished the first phase with 8 points, and moved into the relegation phase

Half of your points from the first phase are carried over so we started a mere 4 points adrift at the bottom

Relegated with 4 matches to go and resigned
21-08-2019, 09:07 AM
At least you're consistent! Mrgreen
26-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Limianos - Portuguese national championship group D

Uh oh.

I had a game where I took a job there and nobody gave me a job for (literally) ten years.

But uh, I'm sure you'll be fine! Mrgreen

KUT(mediocre?)W

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
02-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Killyleagh yc
A newly promoted club in Northern Ireland's championship 2. Having been here before I am looking forward to 36 cups this season.

Set about hiring some staff and some freebies from the trial matches

Odds of 2000/1 to go up. Ouch

League cup
Straight out to C1 ballyclare

Steel and sons cup
Out in the last 16

Intermediate cup
Straight out

League
1-2-7 after 10 games but competitive
Halfway 1-3-11 and three points adrift but then picked up a much needed win . Couldn't buy a point for a while after that and started to disappear without trace.
The arrival of the youth intake meant we had enough players for luxuries such as substitutions and we went 1-2-1 however positive results for the teams above meant we were 9 points from safety with 4 games to go meaning an epic escape was required

Relegated with two games to go. FFS
03-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Still keeping up that consistency, true to your subtitle!

You definitely need some kind of breakthrough though to get that career on the rails.
03-09-2019, 10:45 PM
36 cups? must have scrapped a few.
(15-02-2018, 10:50 PM)Rodderas Wrote: Maybe this upset the team? Fucked if I know.

[Image: Ln8uvbH.png]
05-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Keep going mate, think you just need to find the right club  Thup
12-09-2019, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2019, 09:52 PM by AlbionOakley.)
Red imps- Gibraltar D2

A couple of positives here.
Surely with an amateur team at the second level in Gibraltar I am now as low as I can go.

And there appears to be no relegation from this league as this team have just finished bottom and not gone down

Halfway through the season 1-7-3 and 8th out of 12 teams.

Straight out of the rock cup and the D2 cup

Form took a dive and at 1-9-7 weslipped to the foot of the table. Defensively not too bad but couldn't hit a barn door

A good 5 match unbeaten run at the end of the season saw us get back on terms with the teams around us
Did finish 12/12 but only by a single point
11 hours ago
Sounds like you just need a big strong lad willing to hit that barnSmile

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I