The Official  Introduction Thread (see first post for index)
23-07-2011, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2011, 07:27 PM by bazhsw.)
Hello Everyone - I've been away for a while so thought I'd re-introduce myself and say hello Waves and stick my head around the door so to speak.. Not played FM in something like four months and have had hardly any time for games / forums etc.

Even though I haven't been on FM I do miss this place and the banter so I may lurk / pop up again from time to time. This place has the best community of people I've encountered online. I hope you're all well and it's good to see the site grow.

...and get all your money on North End to win League 1 next season (actually, don't...)
23-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Baz \o/

Good to see you back mate. Thup
23-07-2011, 07:49 PM
WHS^

Any chance of a quick update?
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
[Image: 3469r7t.png] CF Reus Deportiu
23-07-2011, 07:59 PM
^ wts

Good to see you Baz Thup

24-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Welcome back Baz, looking forward to our games against you this season Thup
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

24-07-2011, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2011, 02:40 PM by Nesting Eagle.)
Hello, everyone! Waves

Have finally been caught lurking around, so here's the official hello from me. Really enjoy this forum, and hope to be able to contribute...

Nationality: Denmark
Geek Factor: Started the CM-series on my old Amiga (playing ever since), Microsoft Excel selftaught wizzard, golfer (maybe non-geek hobby?)
Non-geek hobbies: Running, fitness, golf (geek hobby - can I get a ruling?) travelling, playing guitar, music, movies, books etc.
Preferred Music: Pop, rock, blues etc.
Three Games (not FM): Baldur's Gate II, Sim City-series, Fallout 3.
Three Films (sequels/franchises count as one): Shawshank redemption, Troy, Me, myself & Irene
LLM?: Have always played the little teams and tried to work my way up, but playing the LLaMa way is new to me...
Personal stuff I don't mind sharing: Maybe later...

Edit: Looking through the thread from start to finish, I probably should mention that TomTwice sent me...! Blush
Manager of...

Högaborgs BK
[Image: swe.png] Sweden 2023
24-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome Jesper,

Another guitar player Thup Shawshank Redemption Thup

Look forward to your contributions.

24-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the forums Mr. Eagle.
Looking forward to your nesting.
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

24-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Welcome back Baz and welcome Jesper.
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since Football Manager on Commodore 64!

GNU Terry Pratchett
24-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Another Scando? Almost as thick as the convicts round here now...

ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
24-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Yeah, with so many Cons round here the Scando infiltration almost gone unnoticed. Mrgreen
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

24-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Welcome Jesper and good to see Baz back as well.

As for the North End tip I think I'll prefer the Building Society interest rate mate!
24-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome back lads.

(23-07-2011, 07:49 PM)tomtwice Wrote: WHS^

Any chance of a quick update?

Not much chance of an update Tom, I've only played two seasons in FM, won the third tier in Indonesia then fell out with the board for job hunting then won the second tier in Malaysia (admittedly I was with a strong team). To be honest I wasn't feeling it and was finding it a little too easy winning games with a successful FM10 tactic. I suppose when you play FM every day for a few years a bit of burn out is inevitable. I might try and play a quick season somewhere and see how I get on.

(24-07-2011, 01:05 AM)big_evil Wrote: Welcome back Baz, looking forward to our games against you this season Thup

I can't wait for the new season, we're going to heavily rey on kids but towards the end of last season we really improved (closed the gap from 13 to 6 points). Most Preston fans think we'll do really well. Aside from the two Sheffield clubs, Huddersfield and Charlton the rest of the division doesn't look like much - having said that hopefully the players won't have the complacency the fans have as plenty of 'bigger' teams have come unstuck in the division. I know the likes of Carlisle are frothing at the mouth at the chance to play us...

24-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Welcome Jesper Smile
24-07-2011, 11:06 PM
(23-07-2011, 07:26 PM)bazhsw Wrote: Hello Everyone - I've been away for a while so thought I'd re-introduce myself and say hello Waves and stick my head around the door so to speak.. Not played FM in something like four months and have had hardly any time for games / forums etc.

Even though I haven't been on FM I do miss this place and the banter so I may lurk / pop up again from time to time. This place has the best community of people I've encountered online. I hope you're all well and it's good to see the site grow.

...and get all your money on North End to win League 1 next season (actually, don't...)

A belated Baz \o/

I paid 4.05 for a pint in the Ribble Pilot yesterday Baz. My eyes bled!

100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
25-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Baz, I was hoping more for a life update. What have you been up to?
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
25-07-2011, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2011, 09:59 AM by SackedLlaMa.)
Welcome Jesper! Always good to see more Scandinavians here Smile
-------------------------------
Currently mismanaging: Newington Youth
Previous saves: 
The Quest for Working Undersoil Heating
What I Learned at the JD Academy

25-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome gents...
Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division II
25-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Welcome to you all. Hope to here some of what you have to say Mrgreen
02-08-2011, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011, 08:03 PM by deanashtonsfoot.)
(04-07-2011, 07:39 AM)Trikstahz Wrote: Hey guys, its been a long time, I went back to my original name of Trikstahz.. :p i used to be known as poseidon and now i'm ready to show my face here again after hectic exams and etc Mrgreen hope all you are well

Not sure how I missed this before. Mrgreen

A belated welcome Chris. Thup