The Official  Introduction Thread (see first post for index)
18-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Nationality: Yankish.

Geek Factor: one of the only ways to get me out of this chair is to yell something about dinner.

Non-geek hobbies: Raising babies. Severe intoxication. Oops. Repeat.

Preferred Music: My top 5 according to lastfm: Momus, Neko Case, Mr. Bungle, Beck, Arvo Pärt.

Three Games (not FM): Sims 2. Bandit Kings of Ancient China. SWOS.

Three Films (sequels/franchises count as one): Night Watch (2004). Mind Game. Sunrise (1927).

LLM?: I've played FM less than a year. LLM since save 2 or 3 - but I am proud to say that even those first couple were bottom tier starts.

The night I completed season 3 of my first solid save was the night of cake and.... Twitch ...it's too soon. I'm not ready to talk about it.

FWIW, even as a noob with zero attachment to the site, I was outraged by the Primafication of FM-B. It's all too rare one sees action undertaken for sake of principle. Kudos to all who helped get this new site off the ground. Thup

Oh boy - just sat here distracted for hours as a result of my own links. I see that despite all efforts to make perfect sense I've managed to confound Tom all over again. Giggle Just call it indie, 90s, 90s.
18-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Can we vote you in as resident crazy? I say this in the nicest, endearing way Mrgreen

Waves

Welcome
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
[Image: 3469r7t.png] CF Reus Deportiu
18-03-2011, 09:15 AM
He's as crazy as a coconut..... Mrgreen

Wilkommen, Bienvenue and Welcome kanno Thup
"You've got a lot of talent but you fail to see,
You paid for yours, I got mine for free"
18-03-2011, 11:09 AM
Squad average age is going well over 30. Mrgreen
Welcome kanno
Any insider news on weather will the Yanks bomb Libia in the upcoming days? Mrgreen
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

18-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Average age is 32 years and 4 months?!

How old am I again?

Oh yeah - 32 years and 4 months! Twitch
18-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Daf is so average nowadays!
18-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Welcome Kanno.

(18-03-2011, 07:00 AM)Kanno Wrote: Kudos to all who helped get this new site off the ground. Thup

Excellent little tune btw. Thup

18-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Welcome Kanno Smile
18-03-2011, 07:04 PM
(18-03-2011, 09:15 AM)juvehero Wrote: He's as crazy as a coconut..... Mrgreen

Wilkommen, Bienvenue and Welcome kanno Thup

Do we need to go there again? Mrgreen

(18-03-2011, 05:38 PM)Keith Wrote: Welcome Kanno.

(18-03-2011, 07:00 AM)Kanno Wrote: Kudos to all who helped get this new site off the ground. Thup

Excellent little tune btw. Thup

Agreed, quite like that
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

18-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Welcome Kanno!
18-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Now there's as warm a welcome as anyone could ever ask for!

You lot need a resident crazy like the desert needs sand, but I happily accept the nomination. Giggle

Trufax: there is a unique sense of amusement I get reading Brits on forums. Boxing and football boards are the best: string together enough colloquialisms and I am clueless as to what anyone is talking about.

And yet I can't stop chuckling!

It's not just anyone who can return the favor but Yank Southerners do have a better chance than most. Mrgreen

And Keith, aye. Triumph and cake - but bittersweet. Forced at gunpoint to commit to a favorite song, that would be it most days. Thup
18-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Ah he's a yank!!! That's why he doesn't speak English!! Mrgreen

Welcome to your new padded cell Kanno Thup
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
22-03-2011, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2011, 08:20 PM by spirefox.)
About time I did mine...

Nationality: British
Occupation: Just about to leave my supermarket job at co-op to start a graduate work placement in Marketing
Other Aliases: L_U_C_U_S, @lukeafox

Geek Factor: Not much of a geek, recently got into reading and I have a degree.. that's about as far as my Geekness goes..

Non-geek hobbies: Playing and watching football, playing squash, music, playing guitar, songwriting, gigs.

Preferred Music: Favourite bands include Jimmy eat world, Angels and Airwaves, Shiny Toy Guns, Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters.

Three Games (not FM): Fifa, GTA, Stuntman.

Three Films (sequels/franchises count as one): Taken, Fight Club, Zombieland

LLM?: Fm since FM07, Llama since FM10

Personal stuff I don't mind sharing: I was born in Germany as my dad was in the RAF, but due to the hospital I was born in I am British Shrug So as my parents are both English, I decided I should be too.
24-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Welcome aboard Luke Thup

24-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Welcome Luke Thup
25-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Nationality: USA
Other Aliases: It should be deacondakin, but I accidentally capitalized it this timeShrug
Geek Factor: I love to read, learning history, play FM (only started with FM10)

Non-geek hobbies: Gardening, run, play and watch soccer football, my family.

Preferred Music: I'm pretty eclectic but blue grass, techno, and mariachi are my secret pleasures. I also love any song that has a random yell in it (think The Cranberries Zombie, not screamo).

Three Games (not FM): Ring Around the Rosie, Peek-a-boo, Hide and Seek (the joys of young girls).

Three Films (sequels/franchises count as one): Original Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, About a Boy

LLM?: Not really. I do try to think I play pretty close to real life, but break a few of LLM rules.

Personal stuff I don't mind sharing: I have two girls under 4 and an awesome wife. I support Man City, but Clyde are my avatar because they are the first club I managed on FM. I lived in NI for an internship and hope to convince the wife to move there someday. Tom Twice recommended I move to lowerleaguemanager.com.
25-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Welcome to our Llama Wonderland Dave Thup

(Hopefully you've read the LLM guidelines so you don't inadvertently mention something that's frowned upon)

It's good to find the perfect partner isn't it, I'm with you on that one, and two little girls too...joy Smile
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
25-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the site Dave. Perhaps here we may be able to influence you to stop breaking some of those LLM guidelines.

By the way to a certain British generation being interned in Northern Ireland has a slghtly different meaning to the one you probably mean Wink

25-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the site Dave. Thup

25-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard Dave Thup