The Official  Kits Request Thread
24-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Will get on it when I get a chance.
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
24-04-2011, 08:48 PM
This one is for my Owl loving pal.

[Image: ejhpbr.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
26-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Hey BillyMac, could you do an updated home and away for Forest in that style for me?
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
[Image: 3469r7t.png] CF Reus Deportiu
26-04-2011, 07:45 PM
(26-04-2011, 08:54 AM)tomtwice Wrote: Hey BillyMac, could you do an updated home and away for Forest in that style for me?

No worries. Do you mean the actual current kit or a made up one?

26-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Salamanca Away

[Image: iqlw04.jpg]

(All images free to distribute but please give credit if re-posting elsewhere)

26-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Salamanca 3rd

[Image: 53wwly.jpg]

(All kits are free to re-distribute but please give credit if posting elsewhere)

27-04-2011, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2011, 12:38 AM by tomtwice.)
Ooh, me likey! Can I get a white one as well? FM08 has red for home, white away and black 3rd

Champs Leagues are up to 8 (coud be 9 pending this season Mrgreen ). Centred badge looks ace
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
27-04-2011, 05:48 PM
(27-04-2011, 12:38 AM)tomtwice Wrote: Ooh, me likey! Can I get a white one as well? FM08 has red for home, white away and black 3rd

Champs Leagues are up to 8 (coud be 9 pending this season Mrgreen ). Centred badge looks ace

Yeah, no problem. 9 stars might look a bit too much. Leave it with me.

27-04-2011, 07:52 PM
9 stars circled around the badge? That'll look just fine Mrgreen
27-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Those are very sweet.
Trying to figure out what the hell a West Midlands is.
27-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Do what properly successful clubs do and have one star for every ten titles. :p
28-04-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm thinking maybe one gold star (5 titles) and 4 silver stars on the collar like you have the 3 silvers. Otherwise they look sweet, though I prefer the sponsor on the white shirt to look the same as the others
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
28-04-2011, 05:43 PM
As requested Thup

(All images are free to re-distribute but please give credit if posting elsewhere).

Notts Forest Fantasy Home
[Image: 2e51vsl.jpg]

Notts Forest Fantasy 2nd
[Image: 2mlgyu.jpg]

Notts Forest Fantasy 3rd
[Image: dfgevb.jpg]

29-04-2011, 12:32 AM
You sir, are tops Thup
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
29-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Football tops? Mrgreen Cheers.

Anyone else wanting owt give me a shout.
29-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Have to say i love the aber kits but just one thing, you have the uni logo on there rather than the football one. And in bangor uni colours too, though that could easily just be coincidence that we play in the same colours as aber football team but aber uni play in red/black/purple. Thup
29-04-2011, 07:39 PM
(29-04-2011, 07:11 PM)Deus Wrote: Have to say i love the aber kits but just one thing, you have the uni logo on there rather than the football one. And in bangor uni colours too, though that could easily just be coincidence that we play in the same colours as aber football team but aber uni play in red/black/purple. Thup

The sponsor is my own work. Cambrian tyres looked simply $hite. As for the colours, what are the chances of me knowing what colour bloody Bangor University play in? It's like saying Barce copied the claret and blue of Burnley a bit too closely! Wink
30-04-2011, 01:45 AM
After rather a turn of events i'm definitely staying at bangor for the foreseeable future so would it be possible to get some kits made? Home kit is all blue, away is all red and third is all yellow.

TYVM Smile
30-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Errr, dirty Bangor! Seeing as I have now moved away from Welsh football I'll give it a bash. Kits as per the real ones of fantasy efforts? (This does not mean fishnets and peephole bras Wink )
30-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Fantasy ones if possible, the real ones are crap. And considering the actual bangor team that is an extremely scary image. Then again it might make them play better by distracting the opposition Wink