The Official  Kits Request Thread
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
(30-04-2011, 12:39 PM)Deus Wrote: Fantasy ones if possible, the real ones are crap. And considering the actual bangor team that is an extremely scary image. Then again it might make them play better by distracting the opposition Wink
Worked IRL Mrgreen
18-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Bangor (Wales) Home (Fantasy)
[Image: 2mm8zv7.jpg]

Bangor (Wales)
[Image: 30ju1ba.jpg]

(All kits are free to distribute but please give credit if re-posting elsewhere)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
18-05-2011, 08:15 PM
If you could do me an Imotski kit (real as opposed to fake if possible) I'd be most grateful Mr McBeard.
Currently managing: Unemployment
18-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Sorry, real kits, Imotski; is that even a football club?! Mrgreen I'll see what I can do Thup

FTR they have a fantastic little stadium.
[Image: 2wp5hs0.jpg]

[Image: xdcww8.jpg]
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
18-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Yep- stayed with my girlfriend's family just down the road. Somewhere, there's a Croatian third division attacking midfielder with a Perth Glory FC beanie now Tongue

Best ticket in the house is the low wall of that castle on the hill Smile
18-05-2011, 09:13 PM
Awesome, I loved Croatia when I went there. Stayed in Opatija for a week. Wonderful place. Just knocking up a kit for you now. Can you tell me the team colours? Only pictures I can get are a white kit which Wiki is telling me is the away? Is that right? And is the actual home red and blue?

Also, the real away kit is a real bog standard affair. You ok with that? No arm badges/league badges, just club badge, sponsor and kappa logo.
18-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Leave out the 'U' sponsor... it caused all sorts of issues and they had to remove it (association with Nazi-era Croatian fascists... long story...)

Kappa logo and club logo will be fine Smile

Red top and blue shorts home (I think there's a little black trim around the shoulders but it doesn't matter)
White away, a little bit of red trim I think.
18-05-2011, 09:52 PM
(18-05-2011, 09:36 PM)f1dave Wrote: Leave out the 'U' sponsor... it caused all sorts of issues and they had to remove it (association with Nazi-era Croatian fascists... long story...)

Kappa logo and club logo will be fine Smile

Red top and blue shorts home (I think there's a little black trim around the shoulders but it doesn't matter)
White away, a little bit of red trim I think.

Now you tell me to leave out the sponsor!!!!!!! If you can find out the sponsor I'll pop it on, but ok, Eastern Bloc old school no sponsor it is!!

18-05-2011, 10:06 PM
NK Imotski Home
[Image: 34hfgib.jpg]

NK Imotski Away
[Image: dwq2au.jpg]

All kits are free to distribute but please give credit if re-posting elsewhere.

19-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Sterling work there BillyMac. If I owned a cap I would doff it to you.

If I thought I could successfully import a kit onto my game I would request one from you (respectfully of course) Wink
19-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Are you doing 08 Mr. Beard? Would be more than grateful. Waves

SSV Reutlingen
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

19-05-2011, 05:02 PM
(19-05-2011, 08:53 AM)Soulfusion Wrote: Sterling work there BillyMac. If I owned a cap I would doff it to you.

If I thought I could successfully import a kit onto my game I would request one from you (respectfully of course) Wink

It isn't as hard as you might think. Perhaps this thread may benefit from some sort of quick tutorial on how to put them into the game? Maybe I could just link through to one of the already well written guides? Thoughts appreciated.

Who would you like a kit for? It would be a very easy process if it was a club who already have a kit visible on you game but I'm guessing this isn't the case.

(19-05-2011, 12:36 PM)dblooder Wrote: Are you doing 08 Mr. Beard? Would be more than grateful. Waves

SSV Reutlingen

Yep. '08 is no problem, all the FM kits simply need a 160x160 .png picture in order to display. IIRC Tomx2 is on 08 and those Forest kits were for him. I'll see what I can rustle up Thup Are you wanting real or fantasy?
19-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Much indebted to you. Thank you kind sir!
19-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Not a problem mate. I love doing them (when I have the time). Keep the requests coming Thup
19-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Would you mind doing a couple of nifty ones for the mighty StalyVEGAS for me old bean?

19-05-2011, 09:24 PM
This probably belongs in the 'stupid questions' thread - but how do you find the ID of the club you need to map the kit to? The editor?
19-05-2011, 09:40 PM
It's in your preferences under the display and sound tab. You need to tick show unique ids

19-05-2011, 09:44 PM
STALY-VEGAS! Legendary night out!

It would be an honour sir! I'll hop right on it!
20-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Stalyvegas Home
[Image: 11b5jjs.jpg]

All images are free to distribute but please give credit wherever possible.

Let me know what you think. It's the realistic one. If you want something 'fantasy' let me know.

21-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah looks good mate Thup

I do like your fantasy kits though so a couple of those would be nice. Mrgreen