The Official  Kits Request Thread
Photo  28-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Made your own or found a great pack? Please post here (remember that others work needs to be credited where possible). If you request a kit in here I'll have a go, or PM me. Thup

*KML = Kit Makers League

Edit: There is a huge kit pack available here (NB: use 2nd link, 1st is broken). This may help with having the .xml documents there to start with. For those having trouble with .xml, try here first before posting. (Credit to Berry at HTP).

This link is for a very handy programme which will make you an .xml document in a jiffy.

Link to shirt designer programme.
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
28-03-2011, 11:33 PM
This is my first ever kit for FM, Odra Wodzislaw from Poland.

[Image: 2aiokdj.png]

And the away get-up, inspired by Coventry's classic.

[Image: lb67a.jpg]
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
03-04-2011, 05:37 AM
McBeard, it's a bit late, but here's the India kits

Attached Files
.zip   India.zip (Size: 612.24 KB / Downloads: 4)
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Currently Managing:
[Image: 3469r7t.png] CF Reus Deportiu
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Cheers double.
11-04-2011, 01:19 PM
After a bit more playing I created this with an alternative sponsor. Thoughts?

[Image: 25s28tc.png]

(All images free to re-distribute but please give credit if re-posting)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

11-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Looks good to me Thup
Easter holidays started already then?
Went with this to replace the rather plain home kit.

[Image: 2u6csbs.png]

11-04-2011, 01:41 PM
(11-04-2011, 01:33 PM)Soulfusion Wrote: Easter holidays started already then?

What gave you that idea? Mrgreen Celebrate

Seriously, anyone wanting a new kit making just give me a shout here or by PM. Thup
14-04-2011, 07:42 PM
[Image: 2gvljx1.jpg]

[Image: r90rnq.jpg]
14-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Can't quite work the club out, any chance of putting a badge on those last two somewhere? :p
15-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Fair point. Bitch Mrgreen
15-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Kidderminster Harriers

[Image: 2hg4x15.jpg]

[Image: 2dh8xo8.jpg]

Retro LFC

[Image: 27ysuh.jpg]

[Image: r8xwuu.jpg]

An attempt at the greatest ever football kit

[Image: 984yop.jpg]

What do you reckon?
15-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Just for shits and giggles.

[Image: 2dbl3rb.jpg]
15-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Mr Porky? Mrgreen

The Candy Liverpool one looks rather good. Thup
16-04-2011, 05:52 PM
(15-04-2011, 11:31 PM)Ben OBagels Wrote: Mr Porky? Mrgreen

"more than just a scratching" Mrgreen
23-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Any chance of a Salamanca kit?
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

23-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Yep. Leave it with me. Both H and A?

Do you want an exact replica or something different? What league are you currently in? Thinking of league arm badges etc.
23-04-2011, 09:15 PM
[Image: 2w3p4jq.jpg]
This is a replica of the current kit if you want it realistic. Let me know.

(All images free to distribute but please give credit if re-posting elsewhere)

24-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Nice one BillyMac, looks good. Am in the top flight so the arm badges are spot on, can you do the away and third too please?
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]