Well that's just stupid...
09-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Moved back onto FM11 again, and took over at Woking as the job came up. Into League One for the 2039 season, and the board decide to convert Kingfield to an all-seater ground.

Relocation while it's being done would be logical to groundshare with one of the South London sides... Game puts at Elm Park, which no longer exists...
09-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Was an excellent ground though. Mrgreen
09-05-2012, 11:41 PM
My fuddled memory remembers something noteworthy happening there involving Notts Forest and Steve Stone?
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
18-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Bloody stupid game. I arrange a load of U-20's friendlies and make my unfit senior players available. I loose 0-6 and realise the moronic game has been playing my Dc as keeper :WTF:
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
18-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Giggle
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
19-05-2012, 11:11 AM
My graphics are starting to glitch. A quarter of the pitch in the last game was just coloured plain blue. Disappointingly, the opposition players didn't fall through when they ran onto it, otherwise I'd be commending my chairman on his facilities upgrade.
23-05-2012, 12:51 PM
(19-05-2012, 11:11 AM)LLAMAO Wrote: My graphics are starting to glitch. A quarter of the pitch in the last game was just coloured plain blue. Disappointingly, the opposition players didn't fall through when they ran onto it, otherwise I'd be commending my chairman on his facilities upgrade.

Mrgreen
23-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Other managers are telling me they can only sympathise with my teams relegation plight, despite their sides being 10 places below me on the table...

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
02-06-2012, 01:52 AM
[Image: Capture.png]

1. Standards are evidently dropping.
2. Malaysia is a club now?

02-06-2012, 11:37 PM
A recent signing I have placed in the reserves comes to me saying he is concerned he doesn't seem to feature in my plans and wants first team football. Sounds reasonable so far?

Factor in that he has already played for 2 clubs this season means he cannot play for me until next season. The game obviously doesn't want me to point that out to him! wtf?
WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

03-06-2012, 11:40 PM
England have just warmed up for the 2014 World Cup by playing a Brazilian League side :WTF:
04-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Sounds similar to the warm up for Euro '88 when they played Aylesbury Mrgreen
04-06-2012, 09:18 AM
No way?! Never knew that. Still stupid though!! Why on earth did they do that?
04-06-2012, 09:47 AM
I've no idea, and it certainly didn't work then judging by the results in the groups Mrgreen
04-06-2012, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012, 09:49 AM by Ben O'Bagels.)
It was Aylesbury United rather than Aylesbury that they played. Wink

The manager at the time reckoned that by thrashing yer clichéd assortment of brickies, publicans and posties the team would gain enough confidence to sweep aside Ireland, the USSR and the Netherlands. Fantasy Football recreated it for their Phoenix From the Flames segment if you fancy doing some youtubing.

It does happen that national teams play club sides in the run-in to a tournament. England played a South African side a couple of years ago.
04-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Well. I'll go and have a word with myself Doh Smile
04-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Jesus. If I was an average English publican and I had a chance to take on Gerrard, etc I'd probably be half-killing them on the pitch. Not sure that's a grand idea, that...

03-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Assistant manager tells me that he doesn't think X should be played a right midfielder; though if I insist on doing so I should give him extra training in that position.

"What? Bollocks. I've never played X at right mid in my life."

*looks at player history*
*46 of 72 appearances played at right midfield*

What the fuck was the previous manager playing at?

04-07-2012, 01:17 PM
The additional comments on the team talks.

Anybody ever bothered apart from when they first came out?
Apart from baiting other human managers?
09-07-2012, 11:28 AM
[Image: morale.jpg]