Football Spud Boyz
18-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Well what a hell I'll start one here to. Tongue

First thing nice game today, the way boys approached this one even if Liverpool where equal in numbers would still suffer a defeat. I am liking this Scot Parker fella a lot, much, much better player than Palacios, Jenas and other armchairs that occupied that position over the past years.
Other player, althou still early to say, that could be a mega impact is Adebayor and naturally the biggest win for the entire team is Luka not leaving.

Well, to conclude, Won today against Liverpool, better than Arsenal and beating Chelski on natural basis leaves us with City and Utd. I don't mind finishing 3rd this year.

Go Spuds!

19-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Whilst I feel dirty just posting here, I think you'll find Adebayor will disappear up his own arsehole once the honeymoon period at Spuds is over. Wink
19-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Out of all the places I watched football in the UK, White Hart Lane was right up there in terms of experience and atmosphere. And that surprised me to be honest, seeing how everyone complains about how old and small the place is?
Currently managing: CS Concordia Chiajna, Romanian Liga I
19-09-2011, 12:28 PM
The ground itself I like a lot. There seem to be few if any decent pubs reasonably near to it and transport in the area is pretty crap though.
19-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Yeah, West Ham had a nice little pub wander up to the ground. Tottenham I was more going for the football really.
19-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah, despite what Keefa thinks ( Wink ), Parker was always going to succeed at whatever club he went to.

Even at Arsenal he'd have walked into the team. I know Frimpong is young, but right now Parker makes him look like Carlton Palmer.

He's also the sort of player than the fans are always going to absolutely love, as 9 times out of 10, he'll be the hardest working player on the pitch. A brilliant player and I'm gutted that he's left us.

Him and Modric linked up very well - Modric showed yesterday that he is clearly the best players Spurs have. They were very lucky to keep hold of him and also to keep his attitude in check.

Adebayour however does this at every club. Turns up, scores a few goals, get's bored, goes shit, then demands a transfer blaming everyone but himself. He'll bang them in before Christmas, maybe even for the whole of this season, then he'll think he's the messiah and demand a transfer to a bigger club. Mrgreen
19-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Modric/Parker is a damn good combination. Damn good.
19-09-2011, 06:47 PM

He won't be able to, the place is already crammed full of himself.

100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
06-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Lennon Hail
Him and Bale swapping positions. Want more of it.
And another thing: 2:0 up with Modrić and vdVaart practically with no effect on the game.
Keep it up boyz! Thup

06-11-2011, 07:04 PM
How the hell did Fulham not equalise at the end? Mrgreen
06-11-2011, 07:21 PM
That will remain a mystery. Shrug But you know what they say about big clubs? Winning even if they play badly. Mrgreen

26-11-2011, 06:46 PM
The run goes on. Really did not expect a victory today at WB especially when I found out that we are without Luka and Vd Vaart.
Nice work boys and a note: Defoe is 17 times better finisher than Ade! Not saying he is bad, can hold on to a ball and can pass. But with a bit more composure he could have scored 5 today,

01-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Great win against PAOK. Thup

Oh hang on, sorry....I meant great win for PAOK.....
01-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Cost me a few quid last night that did, as did ManUre losing as well
[url=http://lowerleaguemanager.com/forum][/url]

01-12-2011, 12:29 PM

Mrgreen

Serves him right you know, 'arry. When this competition started he was all like: No we do not care about this. We are all about Premiership and then when he realized that he could progress with a "B" squad and with a suiting KO draw he could reach semies, started playing starters.

Sort it out Harry.