The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'birthday' - Line: 105 - File: inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php 105 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 imagebirthday_profile
/showthread.php 461 pluginSystem->run_hooks
Warning [2] Illegal string offset 'birthday' - Line: 105 - File: inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php PHP 7.2.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/imagebirthday.php 105 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 imagebirthday_profile
/showthread.php 1595 pluginSystem->run_hooks

Football The Official Premiership Thread
20-03-2013, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2013, 07:48 AM by darthpaul.)
Would have been an instant ban for him if he played for one of the bigger clubs. Smacks of double standards as usual by the FA.
20-03-2013, 08:20 AM

I like this solution, Kin Mrgreen
20-03-2013, 01:18 PM

His second goal in the 2001 cup final still does it for me Thup
"You've got a lot of talent, but you fail to see,
You paid for yours, I got mine for free"
20-03-2013, 02:43 PM
They are saying one of the officials did see the tackle, so they're claiming that this means a decision was made on the night and so they can't "re-referee" an incident.

What about all of those red cards that get rescinded then?
20-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Tactical evolution of the game killed Owen. It simply isn't enough to be quick and play on the shoulder of the last defender anymore (not that he can due to injuries anyway). He failed to adapt and has been phased out.
[url=http://psntl.com/user/view/jptykes][/url]
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
20-03-2013, 03:28 PM

I like this solution, Kin Mrgreen
[/quote]

Seconded!
30-03-2013, 01:19 PM

30-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Oh fuck off Wigan.

They're going to escape again aren't they.....
31-03-2013, 02:21 AM

Mrgreen
[url=http://lowerleaguemanager.com/forum][/url]
31-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Yes MON has been found out, and found out big time, but I do look around and wonder who out there is available and can do a better job with Sunderland before the end of this season.

I'm hoping the bottom three will be Sunderland, Reading (sorry Ben, can't see an escape now) and QPR.
31-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Did the referee hear John Terry's allegedly racist remarks?

Racism is a big deal, I get it, but so is nearly breaking someone's kneecap.

If a totally fallible referee misses something, it's to be expected. It happens. He's human. It doesn't then mean that whatever he missed didn't happen. It's ridiculous that referees are treated as flawless (unless they cock up in a world cup proper) when proof can sometimes literally smack you in the face.

It would certainly make the premier league more interesting. Seeing how Manure fare without their Old-Trafford free-pass would be well worth it.
01-04-2013, 09:14 AM
I appear to have posted my response to the MON debate in the wrong thread Mrgreen

Anyway, an appalling second half performance from Villa saw a confident Liverpool side beat us 2-1 after Benteke had showed Gabby how to finish. Steven Gerrard won the game not only with the penalty, but his miraculous clearance off the line.

Great respect shown by Liverpool fans in the 19th minute, more than matching the Villa fans applause for Stan Thup
01-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I was surprised by just how much long ball stuff Villa played Keith. Is that the way they've operated all season or is it a response to their predicament?

We were pretty good yesterday, Coutinho looks a potential worldie, and I'm glad Henderson is keeping on showing what he can do. A valuable 3 points to us.
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
The problem we have is that we tip-tap it around and end up going backwards because our midfield is so shit, and the front 3 are always just looking to bomb on and not create space. This makes us knock the ball around sideways, backwards, forwards, backwards, sideways, backwards then eventually lump it from either a CB or Guzan.

I like Westwood as a midfielder, and Sylla looks like he'll do a decent job when he gets up to speed, but Bannan is turning into a waste of space. He puts us in trouble more often than the opposition do, and Nzogbia just does literally nothing when he's on the pitch. Delph should start ahead of Bannan every week, but we're just lacking so much experience in every position that it's ridiculous.

Ron Vlaar must feel like a babysitter at times, and as good as he's been for us this season, he had a bit of a 'mare yesterday.
01-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Di Canio claims his comments about fascism were taken out of context.....

Either way, fascist or no fascist, he should make next week's MOTD more interesting. Mrgreen
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
As long as he helps Sunderland continue their implosion, I couldn't care one jot.
01-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Well done Fulham, just about!
03-04-2013, 12:40 PM

Interesting to see the differences here. Bodes well for us I hope.
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
03-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Fair play, helped hugely by the number of matches Sterling started earlier in the season, though.
03-04-2013, 09:24 PM
But he is young though Whistle