Update for FM'12 Bohemian Rapsody
13-08-2012, 08:20 PM
My own stadium as this one is small (2500 capacity). That would bring me more money and bigger reputation cause now I'm fearing that my best players will leave for bigger clubs (three of them already made some noise about that).
13-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Great progress there. Your average attendance dropped?
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
13-08-2012, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2012, 08:52 PM by Fenomen.)
Yes, we played first half of previous season in some other stadium due to construction work on Strizkov. That stadium have capacity of 15k and we welcomed over 9 thousand fans when Sparta Prague visited.
I just started new season and it's first day after vacations and my first choice goalkeeper broke his knee and is out for 6 months.Banghead
13-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Seems really low, 1981. Did you not sell out 2.5k seats each week?
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
13-08-2012, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2012, 09:04 PM by Fenomen.)
No, first half of the season was weaker in that aspect as were our performances. As soon as we climbed up the table we were sold out 6 times in 8 games.
13-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Fickle bastards!
24-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Season 10, 2020-21

Bohemians Prague (Czech First Division)

Media prediction: 4th
Board Expectations: top-half finish
Estimated value: 9.75 mill
Season ticket holders: 514 (+66)
Transfer budget: 133k
Wage budget: 36k p/w

Players in: 9 for 410k
Players out: 7 for 1.2m and 1 on loan for 22k
Staff in: Coach
Staff out: Coach for 14k

Last year scouts found one good DC and now they found another one. And finally new good striker! Both young perspective Croats. Had to sign two new goalkeepers cause my first choice got injured for 6 months and backup wasn't able to perform anymore on high level. I was able to convince the board to improve training and youth facilities.

League:
Injuries at the start of pre-season proved to be bad omen. Rocky start, wingers played poorly and that influenced our play so we were bouncing around mid table for a while. When first goalie recovered my new signing for backup went out for 3 months. After 16 games we were 6th with 26 points, 6 less then 2nd placed team and 17 less then Sparta Prague. During the winter break Ghana offered me a job but I'm really not interested in international management. Too many injuries to my best players caused bad run after winter break and we were sitting in 8th position with 7 to go, 6 points behind 4th placed team. Managed to find good form and with one to go we were 4th with just two points more then Pribram who were 7th. Played away at Hradec Kralove and although we were better and had the lead twice they managed to equalize in 93rd minute and leave us without Europa spot. Fifth place grants playing in Europe depending on cup winner, this year Teplice won it and as they finished in 11th position fifth place only grants me the struggle to keep my best players. And if anyone wondered Sparta won First division (again) with three games remaining.

Pos 5th P30 W13 D10 L7 70:48 49 pts

Super Cup - Sparta Prague 1-2aet (h)
Played better, their player got straight red when score was 1-1, we missed 4 or 5 clear chances and was punished for that in first extra time period.

FA Cup 2nd Round - Sokolov (CD2) 0-2 (a)
Put on backup squad and they performed like crap.

Euro Cup:
Euro Cup 4th QR - AS Monako 4-3agg (1-1h, 3-2a)
We were equal in first game but in away game we scored 2 quick goals around 25th minute. They managed to score one just couple of minutes after ours second goal but then their RB got second yellow and that moment decided the match.
We were drawn in group D with:
Olympique de Marseille (1-3a, 2-0h) - first game they destroyed us but in second we were better team
Lokomotiv Moscow (4-1h, 2-0a) - had 30 shots of which 9 clear cut chances in first game, in away match we were slightly better
PSV (2-2a, 4-1h) - in both games they had the lead but then we started scoring and managed to earn 4 points against them
Qualified as top team from the group with 13th points, same as 2nd placed OM.
1st Knockout Round - AS Saint-Etienne 3-4agg (1-2a, 2-2aet h)
Outplayed in first game and score flattered us in that game, we scored important away goal in 82nd minute but in rematch they scored in 84th and took game to extra time. They scored at the start of the first period and ended our dream run in Europe.

Average attendance: 1698 (-283)

Steaua chairman offered me in March transfer budget of 9.25 mill, wage budget of 125k p/w and I rejected them.

After season ended board cheered me up as they announced plans to build new stadium with capacity of around 4975.\o/ They took 1.82 mill loan and acquired 350k from stadium sponsorship. It will be completed in June next year. And they also decided to upgrade youth facilities again.
24-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Sokolov! \o/

Great European run. Tasty offer you turned down from Steaua - why?
Currently managing: NK Novigrad, Croatian First League
24-08-2012, 12:48 AM
(24-08-2012, 12:23 AM)f1dave Wrote: Great European run. Tasty offer you turned down from Steaua - why?

There is still a lot of job to be done with Bohemians. I really wanna try to win First Division and break Sparta Prague domination. Also I think it would be to easy to play with Steaua as they are one of the biggest clubs in Romania.
24-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Very good season there, Darko Thup

You seemed to be drawn to French clubs in the Europa League, though Mrgreen
24-08-2012, 01:44 AM
(24-08-2012, 01:06 AM)keefa Wrote: Very good season there, Darko Thup

You seemed to be drawn to French clubs in the Europa League, though Mrgreen

I was disappointed with result from our last game cause it left us without Euro Cup and more money but with all the injuries we had 5th spot doesn't look to bad. At least we wont play against French next year. Smile
04-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Season 11, 2021-22

Bohemians Prague
(Czech First Division)

Media prediction: 8th
Board Expectations: top-half finish
Estimated value: 15.5 mill
Season ticket holders: 550 (+36)
Transfer budget: 520k
Wage budget: 53k p/w

Players in: 5 for 2mill
Players out: 7 for 7.1mill and 2 on loan for 340k

Managed to sell first choice RB for 1.2 mill and backup MC for 1.3 mill and that money allowed me to sign two better players instead and even increase bank balance. Board decided to invest that profit to improve training facilities. In January sold last years best DC for 4.6 mill to Lecce as he lost spot in first team to Bosnian giant.

League:
Slow start of the season but then new ST signing started scoring and we started climbing up the table. After 16 games we were third with just 4 points behind regular league leaders Sparta Prague which was awesome compared to 17 points difference last year! We could maybe be even better placed but we just didn't had luck with injuries. Our top goalscorer from last year (scored 30 goals in 42 games) spent over 8 months recovering from four back to back to back to back injuries. He managed to score first goal at the end of April! And he got injured again in next game for another month and a half and pissed me off, although he was great last year I'm thinking of selling him. Sparta Prague was on unbeaten run (28 games) when they welcomed us in March. After great performance we won and not only did we ended their year long run but we managed to get ahead of them by one point. Secured place in Europe with five to play. Held first place for several games but draw against Banik allowed Sparta to jump in front of us by one point with 4 games left. With three to be played we faced third placed Jablonec and lost the game and second place that lead to qualifications for Champions League. During the season we had 23 games long unbeaten run and in the end it was still not good enough to finish better then third which is incredible.

Pos 3rd P30 W21 D6 L3 74:28 66 pts

FA Cup 2nd Round - Dukla Prague (CD2) 4-1 (a)
FA Cup 3rd Round - Trinec (CD2) 3-1 (a)
FA Cup 4th Round - Pribram (CD1) 4-2agg (1-0a, 3-2h)
FA Cup QF - Hradec Kralove (CD1) 4-2agg (3-1h, 1-1a)
FA Cup SF - Ceske Budejovice (CD1) 4-2agg (3-0h, 1-2a)
FA Cup F - Viktoria Plzen (CD1) 5-2 (h)
Easily disposed CD2 teams and then had to bring our A game against First Division sides until the final where we destroyed Viktoria Plzen and won our second cup. That game should be last game we play at Strizkov but couple of days after final I received message that work on new stadium are 2 months behind schedule so probably will play at least one more match next season.

Average attendance: 2166 (+468)

Had offers from Nigeria and Egypt and rejected them.
04-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I tend to ignore offers from Nigeria, especially the ones about my account details.
04-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Mrgreen
05-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Wowsers, just 3 defeats and 6 draws yet you still only finished 3rd? That's a tough nut to crack!

Good luck trying to do it next season Thup
05-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Sparta really have that league nailed down huh? How do Slavia go generally?
05-09-2012, 04:28 AM
(05-09-2012, 12:56 AM)keefa Wrote: Wowsers, just 3 defeats and 6 draws yet you still only finished 3rd? That's a tough nut to crack!

Good luck trying to do it next season Thup

At least I was closer this season, now all I have to do is convince my best players to stay as they are making noises about wanting to join bigger clubs. Already had to talk to six players from first 11 about this and they all agreed to wait until the end of the season and see if club is matching their ambition and becoming larger. If not I'll have sell them which isn't too bad cause they all have long term contract and costs a shit load of money and my scouts already came up with some guys who can replace all of them except my Russian RW who became club icon.

(05-09-2012, 01:41 AM)f1dave Wrote: Sparta really have that league nailed down huh? How do Slavia go generally?

Yeah, although this year Jablonec and us gave them a scare. In last two years they basically won titles halfway through the season so this was refreshing. Slavia changed 4 or 5 managers so that pretty much sums it out, they were even interested in me to take them but I always declined any interest. Last two season they spent around 10th spot. And next year will have derbies in it, Bohemians 1905 won Second Division. Smile
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM
You'll forgive me switching my allegiances then Wink
05-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Seems that in order to dethrone Sparta you'll need to up your game to perfection or they will need to shit them selves a bit. Hope it will be the first option, the sweeter one. Wink
KUTGWThup
(29-05-2014, 07:27 AM)keefa Wrote: Mile + pot = Very happy Mile

05-09-2012, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012, 08:36 PM by Fenomen.)
(05-09-2012, 11:49 AM)f1dave Wrote: You'll forgive me switching my allegiances then Wink

Smile It's OK.

(05-09-2012, 03:08 PM)dblooder Wrote: Seems that in order to dethrone Sparta you'll need to up your game to perfection or they will need to shit them selves a bit. Hope it will be the first option, the sweeter one. Wink
KUTGWThup

It seems that they are unable to shit themselves at all. We on the other hand are capable of anything... Smile