The Official Swansea City AFC Thread, where the men are men and the sheep are sacred
19-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Got that right. But the season so far has been a nightmare. Valverde turned Valencia into one of the best teams in la liga this spring. Only took Dukic about a month to ruin it. Swansea are not beating a good valencia team, but one in chaos. But I'm sure Benny doesn't mind
- Relegating teams since 2007!
------------------------------
Currently managing:
Fram Larvik
Norwegian Premiership

27-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Benny I assume you shall be cheering the Swans on tomorrow against the Gunners. What is your take on the game. Should be a treat for the early evening TV viewers.
27-09-2013, 07:38 PM
It'll be a boring tika-taka pass fest with no attempts on goal Wink
06-10-2013, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013, 04:21 PM by bennytee.)

Sorry SF only just reading this, was a pretty good game on balance, shame to lose but Arsenal are on a hot streak as are Southampton who we have just lost to as I type.

As for Tiki Taka, we've started crossing the ball lately which is strange to say the least Mrgreen
06-10-2013, 06:41 PM

Sorry SF only just reading this, was a pretty good game on balance, shame to lose but Arsenal are on a hot streak as are Southampton who we have just lost to as I type.

As for Tiki Taka, we've started crossing the ball lately which is strange to say the least Mrgreen
[/quote]

Just as well I wasn't looking for tickets for the game Wink