Gonna play FM for 24 hours straight for charity
09-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Yes, you read that right -- a bunch of us here at work are taking part in a charity drive where we play games for 24 hours straight and stream it live in a modern-day freak show spectacle.

I'm planning to spent the bulk, if not all, of those 24 hours playing FM Llama-style -- if you can spare the coin, please give what you can:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...ntID=49334

(This'll be on November 2nd btw, I'll get a link to our Twitch stream when that gets set up.)
10-09-2013, 01:05 AM
I expect season updates then! Mrgreen

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
10-09-2013, 12:30 PM
^ whs

Set up a special thread, regular updates on progress of career (no need for three season rule IMO) AND your mental state :p

Will try an slip a five you way nearer the time.
[Image: jptykes.png]
"Whattya saying? That you wanna be like me? Don't you understand that I just barely wanna be like me?"
10-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I'll donate... but I want to see updates and information on caffeine consumed Mrgreen

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
10-09-2013, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 10:15 PM by ken66.)
All the times I've played FM for 24 hours straight and now you tell me I could have earned money to go towards my favourite charity 'The Gaming Addictions Clinic' Mrgreen
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
10-09-2013, 10:43 PM
I should ave been a bloody philanthropist of epic proportions by the age of 15 if this was the case!!
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.