Music Catchy Songs You Wish You Could Get Out Of Your Head
06-10-2013, 03:12 AM
Maiya loves dinosaurs, so we hired this DVD, now I can't get the bloody catchy theme song out of my head Banghead

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since Football Manager on Commodore 64!

GNU Terry Pratchett
06-10-2013, 09:59 AM
I woke up with the new Cher song stuck in my head the other morning. It's not catchy, but I was very disturbed by it.

06-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Bloody National Lottery ditty.......
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
06-10-2013, 11:24 AM
CHUUUUGGINTON! Chugger chugger chugger chugger chuuugginton!

CHUUUUGGINTON! Chugger chugger chug, chugger chugger chug, chugger chugger chugger chugger chuuugginton. CHUGGINTON!
06-10-2013, 11:57 AM
(06-10-2013, 11:24 AM)deanashtonsfoot Wrote: CHUUUUGGINTON! Chugger chugger chugger chugger chuuugginton!

CHUUUUGGINTON! Chugger chugger chug, chugger chugger chug, chugger chugger chugger chugger chuuugginton. CHUGGINTON!

WAWAW

[Image: signature.php?uid=14]

06-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Clackity-Clack! Mrgreen
100 years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in my bank account, nor what my clothes looked like; but the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child.
06-10-2013, 01:27 PM
Yep that is another one (although not one of Maiya's preferred cartoons).

Do you guys get Rob The Robot?

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory since Football Manager on Commodore 64!

GNU Terry Pratchett
07-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Wife just came out with this one (20 years after it first aired on TV).

Background info for you pooves - Hey Hey Its Saturday was a saturday night variety show here. Red Faces was a "talent" contest segment (think Britain's/Australia's Got Talent before it became a multi-million dollar business with lots less talent and much more laughs).

GNU Terry Pratchett
08-10-2013, 04:35 PM
Mrgreen
Trying to build a successful team, Berwick by Berwick
08-10-2013, 09:22 PM
'She Can't Sing, She Can't Dance, but Who Cares, She Walks Like Me Nana'

Mrgreen