Update for FM'15 Wandering the Isles and across the North Sea
11-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Winning the league and getting to Champions Cup isn't too bad for a first season! Good luck next year.
14-03-2018, 04:03 PM
For sure.... Good season considering the expectation that was there. I'm sure next year you'll push them on even further.

kutgw

15-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Well done on the pot!

Currently managing: Kazincbarcika Sports Club, Hungarian Division I
22-10-2018, 01:56 PM
been reading through this in bits over the last few days... Living the dream! is this save still going?
Unbelievable, Hednesford to Real madrid, via several league titles and the chamions league... brings a tear to the eye.
22-10-2018, 03:16 PM
It's on hold for a bit, while I recharge my FM-batteries. Just playing and catching up on some other games now. But I'm still planning on diving back in and doing a few more seasons before wrapping it up. I think there's a tiny bit left before I'm done with it.
14-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Legendary save, Wolve. Can understand how you'd be itching for a new challenge at this point. Looking forward to when you come back to give this all the disastrous ending every LLaMa career deserves Mrgreen
14-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Haha, thanks! I've recently started pre-season. But don't expect the season to be done for at least a couple of months.